14 Definitions of Are
The definition of are, the meaning of the word Are:
Is are a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters
- v. - Have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- v. - Be identical to; be someone or something
- v. - Occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- v. - Have an existence, be extant
- v. - Happen, occur, take place; this was during the visit to my parents' house"
- v. - Be identical or equivalent to
- v. - Form or compose
- v. - Work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- v. - Represent, as of a character on stage
- v. - Spend or use time
- v. - Have life, be alive
- v. - To remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- v. - Be priced at
Are is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in are: A E R
2 Anagrams of Are
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to are:
6 words found using the letters in "Are"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.