9 Definitions of Tear
The definition of tear, the meaning of the word Tear:
Is tear a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A drop of the clear salty saline solution secreted by the lacrimal glands
- n. - An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- n. - An occasion for excessive eating or drinking
- n. - The act of tearing
- v. - Separate or cause to separate abruptly
- v. - To separate or be separated by force
- v. - Move quickly and violently
- v. - Strip of feathers
- v. - Fill with tears or shed tears
Tear is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tear: A E R T
2 Anagrams of Tear
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tear:
21 words found using the letters in "Tear"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.