11 Definitions of Care
The definition of care, the meaning of the word Care:
Is care a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- n. - Judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger
- n. - An anxious feeling
- n. - A cause for feeling concern
- n. - Attention and management implying responsibility for safety
- n. - Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
- v. - Feel concern or interest
- v. - Provide care for
- v. - Prefer or wish to do something
- v. - Be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- v. - Be concerned with
Care is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in care: A C E R
2 Anagrams of Care
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to care:
13 words found using the letters in "Care"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.