15 Definitions of Bear
The definition of bear, the meaning of the word Bear:
Is bear a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- n. - An investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
- v. - Have
- v. - Cause to be born
- v. - Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- v. - Move while holding up or supporting
- v. - Bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- v. - Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v. - Contain or hold; have within
- v. - Bring in
- v. - Have on one's person
- v. - Behave in a certain manner
- v. - Have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- v. - Support or hold in a certain manner
- v. - Be pregnant with
Bear is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bear: A B E R
2 Anagrams of Bear
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bear:
16 words found using the letters in "Bear"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.