8 Definitions of Fear
The definition of fear, the meaning of the word Fear:
Is fear a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- n. - An anxious feeling
- n. - A feeling of profound respect for someone or something
- v. - Be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- v. - Be afraid or scared of; be frightened of
- v. - Be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement
- v. - Be uneasy or apprehensive about
- v. - Regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of
Fear is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fear: A E F R
2 Anagrams of Fear
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fear:
16 words found using the letters in "Fear"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.