11 Definitions of Rear
The definition of rear, the meaning of the word Rear:
Is rear a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The back of a military formation or procession
- n. - The side of an object that is opposite its front
- n. - The part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- n. - The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n. - The side that goes last or is not normally seen
- v. - Stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- v. - Bring up
- v. - Rise up
- v. - Cause to rise up
- v. - Construct, build, or erect
- adj. - Located in or toward the back or rear
Rear is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rear: A E R R
1 Anagram of Rear
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rear:
9 words found using the letters in "Rear"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.