5 Definitions of Tea
The definition of tea, the meaning of the word Tea:
Is tea a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- n. - A light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- n. - A tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves
- n. - A reception or party at which tea is served
- n. - Dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea
Tea is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in tea: A E T
4 Anagrams of Tea
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tea:
8 words found using the letters in "Tea"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.