7 Definitions of East
The definition of east, the meaning of the word East:
Is east a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees
- n. - The countries of Asia
- n. - The region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River
- n. - The direction corresponding to the eastward cardinal compass point
- n. - A location in the eastern part of a country, region, or city
- adj. - Situated in or facing or moving toward the east
- adv. - To, toward, or in the east
East is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in east: A E S T
7 Anagrams of East
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to east:
23 words found using the letters in "East"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.