5 Definitions of Senior
The definition of senior, the meaning of the word Senior:
Is senior a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
- n. - A person who is older than you are
- adj. - Older; higher in rank; longer in length of tenure or service
- adj. - Used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college
- adj. - Advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
Senior is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in senior: E I N O R S
2 Anagrams of Senior
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to senior:
85 words found using the letters in "Senior"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.