8 Definitions of Offensive
The definition of offensive, the meaning of the word Offensive:
Is offensive a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The action of attacking an enemy
- adj. - Violating or tending to violate or offend against
- adj. - For the purpose of attack rather than defense
- adj. - Causing anger or annoyance
- adj. - Morally offensive
- adj. - Unpleasant or disgusting especially to the senses
- adj. - Substitute a harsher or distasteful term for a mild one
- adj. - Causing or able to cause nausea
Offensive is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in offensive: E E F F I N O S V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to offensive:
116 words found using the letters in "Offensive"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.