10 Definitions of Nets
The definition of nets, the meaning of the word Nets:
Is nets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- n. - A trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- n. - The excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- n. - A goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- n. - Game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- n. - An open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- v. - Make as a net profit
- v. - Yield as a net profit
- v. - Construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- v. - Catch with a net
Nets is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in nets: E N S T
3 Anagrams of Nets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nets:
12 words found using the letters in "Nets"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.