9 Definitions of Nests
The definition of nests, the meaning of the word Nests:
Is nests a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- n. - A kind of gun emplacement
- n. - A cosy or secluded retreat
- n. - A gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- n. - Furniture pieces made to fit close together
- v. - Inhabit a nest, usually after building
- v. - Fit together or fit inside
- v. - Move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- v. - Gather nests
Nests is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in nests: E N S S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nests:
16 words found using the letters in "Nests"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.