5 Definitions of Extremity
The definition of extremity, the meaning of the word Extremity:
Is extremity a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An external body part that projects from the body
- n. - An extreme condition or state (especially of adversity or disease)
- n. - The greatest or utmost degree
- n. - The outermost or farthest region or point
- n. - That part of a limb that is farthest from the torso
Extremity is worth 21 points in Scrabble, and 21 points in Words with Friends
There are 9 letters in extremity: E E I M R T T X Y
96 words found using the letters in "Extremity"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.