5 Definitions of Tier
The definition of tier, the meaning of the word Tier:
Is tier a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- n. - Any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
- n. - A worker who ties something
- n. - Something that is used for tying
- n. - One of two or more layers one atop another
Tier is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tier: E I R T
2 Anagrams of Tier
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tier:
11 words found using the letters in "Tier"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.