9 Definitions of Echos
The definition of echos, the meaning of the word Echos:
Is echos a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves
- n. - (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
- n. - A reply that repeats what has just been said
- n. - A reflected television or radio or radar beam
- n. - A close parallel of a feeling, idea, style, etc.
- n. - An imitation or repetition
- v. - To say again or imitate
- v. - Ring or echo with sound
- v. - Call to mind
Echos is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in echos: C E H O S
1 Anagram of Echos
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to echos:
24 words found using the letters in "Echos"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.