14 Definitions of Young
The definition of young, the meaning of the word Young:
Is young a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any immature animal
- n. - United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- n. - United States civil rights leader (1921-1971)
- n. - British physicist and Egyptologist; he revived the wave theory of light and proposed a three-component theory of color vision; he also played an important role in deciphering the hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone (1773-1829)
- n. - United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
- n. - English poet (1683-1765)
- n. - United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
- n. - United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877)
- n. - Young people collectively
- adj. - (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth
- adj. - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity
- adj. - Suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh
- adj. - Being in its early stage
- adj. - Not tried or tested by experience
Young is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in young: G N O U Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to young:
14 words found using the letters in "Young"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.