6 Definitions of Wolfs
The definition of wolfs, the meaning of the word Wolfs:
Is wolfs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- n. - Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- n. - German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- n. - A man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- n. - A cruelly rapacious person
- v. - Eat hastily
Wolfs is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in wolfs: F L O S W
2 Anagrams of Wolfs
19 words found using the letters in "Wolfs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.