13 Definitions of Way
The definition of way, the meaning of the word Way:
Is way a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - How something is done or how it happens
- n. - How a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- n. - A line leading to a place or point
- n. - The condition of things generally
- n. - A course of conduct
- n. - Any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another
- n. - A journey or passage
- n. - Space for movement
- n. - The property of distance in general
- n. - Doing as one pleases or chooses
- n. - A general category of things; used in the expression `in the way of'
- n. - A portion of something divided into shares
- adv. - To a great degree or by a great distance; very much (`right smart' is regional in the United States)
Way is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in way: A W Y
1 Anagram of Way
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to way:
4 words found using the letters in "Way"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.