14 Definitions of Up
The definition of up, the meaning of the word Up:
Is up a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Raise
- adj. - Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value; being above a former position or level
- adj. - Out of bed
- adj. - Getting higher or more vigorous
- adj. - Extending or moving toward a higher place
- adj. - (usually followed by `on' or `for') in readiness
- adj. - Open
- adj. - (used of computers) operating properly
- adj. - Used up
- adv. - Spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position
- adv. - To a higher intensity
- adv. - Nearer to the speaker
- adv. - To a more central or a more northerly place
- adv. - To a later time
Up is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 2 letters in up: P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to up:
0 words found using the letters in "Up"
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.