7 Definitions of Tin
The definition of tin, the meaning of the word Tin:
Is tin a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion; used in many alloys and to coat other metals to prevent corrosion; obtained chiefly from cassiterite where it occurs as tin oxide
- n. - A vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- n. - Metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- n. - Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- v. - Plate with tin
- v. - Preserve in a can or tin
- v. - Prepare (a metal) for soldering or brazing by applying a thin layer of solder to the surface
Tin is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in tin: I N T
1 Anagram of Tin
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tin:
4 words found using the letters in "Tin"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.