6 Definitions of Tan
The definition of tan, the meaning of the word Tan:
Is tan a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- n. - A light brown the color of topaz
- n. - Ratio of the opposite to the adjacent side of a right-angled triangle
- v. - Treat skins and hides with tannic acid so as to convert them into leather
- v. - Get a tan, from wind or sun
- adj. - Of a light yellowish-brown color
Tan is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in tan: A N T
1 Anagram of Tan
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tan:
5 words found using the letters in "Tan"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.