11 Definitions of Tail
The definition of tail, the meaning of the word Tail:
Is tail a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
- n. - The time of the last part of something
- n. - Any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- n. - The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n. - A spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- n. - (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person's head
- n. - The rear part of an aircraft
- n. - The rear part of a ship
- v. - Go after with the intent to catch
- v. - Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- v. - Remove the stalk of fruits or berries
Tail is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tail: A I L T
3 Anagrams of Tail
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tail:
17 words found using the letters in "Tail"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.