8 Definitions of Snakes
The definition of snakes, the meaning of the word Snakes:
Is snakes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Limbless scaly elongate reptile; some are venomous
- n. - A deceitful or treacherous person
- n. - A tributary of the Columbia River that rises in Wyoming and flows westward; discovered in 1805 by the Lewis and Clark Expedition
- n. - A long faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near the equator stretching between Virgo and Cancer
- n. - Something long, thin, and flexible that resembles a snake
- v. - Move smoothly and sinuously, like a snake
- v. - Form a snake-like pattern
- v. - Move along a winding path
Snakes is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in snakes: A E K N S S
2 Anagrams of Snakes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snakes:
44 words found using the letters in "Snakes"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.