5 Definitions of Slight
The definition of slight, the meaning of the word Slight:
Is slight a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
- v. - Pay no attention to, disrespect
- adj. - (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree; not much or almost none or (with `a') at least some
- adj. - Lacking substance or significance; a fragile claim to fame"
- adj. - Being of delicate or slender build
Slight is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in slight: G H I L S T
1 Anagram of Slight
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slight:
38 words found using the letters in "Slight"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.