6 Definitions of Shag
The definition of shag, the meaning of the word Shag:
Is shag a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- n. - A matted tangle of hair or fiber
- n. - A fabric with long coarse nap
- n. - Slang for sexual intercourse
- n. - A lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn
- v. - Dance the shag
Shag is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in shag: A G H S
2 Anagrams of Shag
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shag:
15 words found using the letters in "Shag"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.