8 Definitions of Sailing
The definition of sailing, the meaning of the word Sailing:
Is sailing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The work of a sailor
- n. - Riding in a sailboat
- n. - The departure of a vessel from a port
- n. - The activity of flying a glider
- v. - Traverse or travel on (a body of water)
- v. - Move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions
- v. - Travel on water propelled by wind
- v. - Travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
Sailing is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in sailing: A G I I L N S
1 Anagram of Sailing
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sailing:
88 words found using the letters in "Sailing"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.