9 Definitions of Rock
The definition of rock, the meaning of the word Rock:
Is rock a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- n. - Material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- n. - United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984)
- n. - (figurative) someone who is strong and stable and dependable
- n. - Hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- n. - A genre of popular music originating in the 1950s; a blend of black rhythm-and-blues with white country-and-western
- n. - Pitching dangerously to one side
- v. - Move back and forth or sideways
- v. - Cause to move back and forth
Rock is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rock: C K O R
1 Anagram of Rock
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rock:
6 words found using the letters in "Rock"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.