9 Definitions of Ringed
The definition of ringed, the meaning of the word Ringed:
Is ringed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Sound loudly and sonorously
- v. - Ring or echo with sound
- v. - Make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- v. - Get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- v. - Extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle
- v. - Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- adj. - Shaped like a ring
- adj. - Having colored rings around the body
- adj. - Wearing a wedding ring; lawfully married
Ringed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in ringed: D E G I N R
4 Anagrams of Ringed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ringed:
61 words found using the letters in "Ringed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.