11 Definitions of Rig
The definition of rig, the meaning of the word Rig:
Is rig a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- n. - A truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- n. - Formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- n. - A set of clothing (with accessories)
- n. - Gear used in fishing
- n. - A vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- n. - The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- v. - Arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- v. - Manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- v. - Connect or secure to
- v. - Equip with sails or masts
Rig is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in rig: G I R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rig:
0 words found using the letters in "Rig"
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.