10 Definitions of Rays
The definition of rays, the meaning of the word Rays:
Is rays a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A column of light (as from a beacon)
- n. - A branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- n. - (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- n. - A group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- n. - The syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- n. - Any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- n. - Cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside; most swim by moving the pectoral fins
- v. - Emit as rays
- v. - Extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- v. - Expose to radiation
Rays is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rays: A R S Y
1 Anagram of Rays
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rays:
12 words found using the letters in "Rays"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.