8 Definitions of Quenched
The definition of quenched, the meaning of the word Quenched:
Is quenched a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Satisfy (thirst)
- v. - Put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- v. - Electronics: suppress (sparking) when the current is cut off in an inductive circuit, or suppress (an oscillation or discharge) in a component or device
- v. - Suppress or crush completely
- v. - Reduce the degree of (luminescence or phosphorescence) in (excited molecules or a material) by adding a suitable substance
- v. - Cool (hot metal) by plunging into cold water or other liquid
- adj. - Allayed
- adj. - Subdued or overcome
Quenched is worth 23 points in Scrabble, and 25 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in quenched: C D E E H N Q U
46 words found using the letters in "Quenched"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.