7 Definitions of Qualify
The definition of qualify, the meaning of the word Qualify:
Is qualify a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Prove capable or fit; meet requirements
- v. - Pronounce fit or able
- v. - Make more specific
- v. - Make fit or prepared
- v. - Specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement
- v. - Describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of
- v. - Add a modifier to a constituent
Qualify is worth 22 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in qualify: A F I L Q U Y
23 words found using the letters in "Qualify"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.