6 Definitions of Probe
The definition of probe, the meaning of the word Probe:
Is probe a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An inquiry into unfamiliar or questionable activities
- n. - A flexible slender surgical instrument with a blunt end that is used to explore wounds or body cavities
- n. - An exploratory action or expedition
- n. - An investigation conducted using a flexible surgical instrument to explore an injury or a body cavity
- v. - Question or examine thoroughly and closely
- v. - Examine physically with or as if with a probe
Probe is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in probe: B E O P R
1 Anagram of Probe
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to probe:
26 words found using the letters in "Probe"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.