9 Definitions of Pose
The definition of pose, the meaning of the word Pose:
Is pose a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Affected manners intended to impress others
- n. - A posture assumed by models for photographic or artistic purposes
- n. - A deliberate pretense or exaggerated display
- v. - Introduce
- v. - Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- v. - Pretend to be someone you are not; sometimes with fraudulent intentions
- v. - Behave affectedly or unnaturally in order to impress others
- v. - Put into a certain place or abstract location
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
Pose is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pose: E O P S
3 Anagrams of Pose
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pose:
15 words found using the letters in "Pose"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.