7 Definitions of Pet
The definition of pet, the meaning of the word Pet:
Is pet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- n. - A special loved one
- n. - A fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- n. - Using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- v. - Stroke or caress gently
- v. - Stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- adj. - Preferred above all others and treated with partiality
Pet is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in pet: E P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pet:
2 words found using the letters in "Pet"
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.