7 Definitions of Pain
The definition of pain, the meaning of the word Pain:
Is pain a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A symptom of some physical hurt or disorder
- n. - Emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid
- n. - A somatic sensation of acute discomfort
- n. - A bothersome annoying person
- n. - Something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
- v. - Cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- v. - Cause emotional anguish or make miserable
Pain is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pain: A I N P
3 Anagrams of Pain
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pain:
16 words found using the letters in "Pain"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.