6 Definitions of Mound
The definition of mound, the meaning of the word Mound:
Is mound a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- n. - A small natural hill
- n. - A collection of objects laid on top of each other
- n. - Structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- n. - The position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit
- v. - Form into a rounded elevation
Mound is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in mound: D M N O U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mound:
26 words found using the letters in "Mound"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.