8 Definitions of Lofts
The definition of lofts, the meaning of the word Lofts:
Is lofts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- n. - Floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- n. - (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
- n. - A raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
- v. - Store in a loft
- v. - Propel through the air
- v. - Kick or strike high in the air
- v. - Lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull
Lofts is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lofts: F L O S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lofts:
14 words found using the letters in "Lofts"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.