10 Definitions of Just
The definition of just, the meaning of the word Just:
Is just a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting
- adj. - Fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience
- adj. - Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- adj. - Of moral excellence
- adv. - And nothing more
- adv. - Indicating exactness or preciseness
- adv. - Only a moment ago
- adv. - Absolutely
- adv. - Only a very short time before
- adv. - Exactly at this moment or the moment described;
Just is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in just: J S T U
1 Anagram of Just
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to just:
6 words found using the letters in "Just"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.