5 Definitions of Jig
The definition of jig, the meaning of the word Jig:
Is jig a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Music in three-four time for dancing a jig
- n. - A fisherman's lure with one or more hooks that is jerked up and down in the water
- n. - A device that holds a piece of machine work and guides the tools operating on it
- n. - Any of various old rustic dances involving kicking and leaping
- v. - Dance a quick dance with leaping and kicking motions
Jig is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in jig: G I J
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jig:
0 words found using the letters in "Jig"
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.