5 Definitions of Japans
The definition of japans, the meaning of the word Japans:
Is japans a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A string of more than 3,000 islands to the east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean
- n. - A constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago; a world leader in electronics and automobile manufacture and ship building
- n. - Lacquerware decorated and varnished in the Japanese manner with a glossy durable black lacquer
- n. - Lacquer with a durable glossy black finish, originally from the orient
- v. - Coat with a lacquer, as done in Japan
Japans is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in japans: A A J N P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to japans:
22 words found using the letters in "Japans"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.