8 Definitions of Gun
The definition of gun, the meaning of the word Gun:
Is gun a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- n. - Large but transportable armament
- n. - A person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- n. - A professional killer who uses a gun
- n. - A hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver; forces grease into parts of a machine
- n. - A pedal that controls the throttle valve
- n. - The discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies
- v. - Shoot with a gun
Gun is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in gun: G N U
1 Anagram of Gun
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gun:
3 words found using the letters in "Gun"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.