6 Definitions of Gig
The definition of gig, the meaning of the word Gig:
Is gig a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Long and light rowing boat; especially for racing
- n. - An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- n. - A cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting
- n. - Tender that is a light ship's boat; often for personal use of captain
- n. - Small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood
- n. - A booking for musicians
Gig is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in gig: G G I
1 Anagram of Gig
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gig:
1 word found using the letters in "Gig"
3 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.