10 Definitions of Fox
The definition of fox, the meaning of the word Fox:
Is fox a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs
- n. - A shifty deceptive person
- n. - The grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox
- n. - English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806)
- n. - English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691)
- n. - A member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River
- n. - The Algonquian language of the Fox
- v. - Deceive somebody
- v. - Be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- v. - Become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
Fox is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in fox: F O X
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fox:
2 words found using the letters in "Fox"
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.