6 Definitions of Entry
The definition of entry, the meaning of the word Entry:
Is entry a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An item inserted in a written record
- n. - The act of beginning something new
- n. - A written record of a commercial transaction
- n. - Something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition)
- n. - Something that provides access (to get in or get out)
- n. - The act of entering
Entry is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in entry: E N R T Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to entry:
21 words found using the letters in "Entry"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.