10 Definitions of Edges
The definition of edges, the meaning of the word Edges:
Is edges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The boundary of a surface
- n. - A line determining the limits of an area
- n. - A sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- n. - The attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- n. - A slight competitive advantage
- n. - The outside limit of an object or area or surface; a place farthest away from the center of something
- v. - Advance slowly, as if by inches
- v. - Provide with a border or edge
- v. - Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- v. - Provide with an edge
Edges is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in edges: D E E G S
1 Anagram of Edges
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to edges:
16 words found using the letters in "Edges"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.