11 Definitions of Days
The definition of days, the meaning of the word Days:
Is days a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The time during which someone's life continues
- n. - Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis
- n. - Some point or period in time
- n. - A day assigned to a particular purpose or observance
- n. - The time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- n. - The recurring hours when you are not sleeping (especially those when you are working)
- n. - An era of existence or influence
- n. - The period of time taken by a particular planet (e.g. Mars) to make a complete rotation on its axis
- n. - The time for one complete rotation of the earth relative to a particular star, about 4 minutes shorter than a mean solar day
- n. - A period of opportunity
- n. - United States writer best known for his autobiographical works (1874-1935)
Days is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in days: A D S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to days:
9 words found using the letters in "Days"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.