5 Definitions of Curst
The definition of curst, the meaning of the word Curst:
Is curst a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Utter obscenities or profanities
- v. - Heap obscenities upon
- v. - Wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
- v. - Exclude from a church or a religious community
- adj. - Deserving a curse; sometimes used as an intensifier
Curst is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in curst: C R S T U
1 Anagram of Curst
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curst:
15 words found using the letters in "Curst"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.