6 Definitions of Cord
The definition of cord, the meaning of the word Cord:
Is cord a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A line made of twisted fibers or threads
- n. - A unit of amount of wood cut for burning; 128 cubic feet
- n. - A light insulated conductor for household use
- n. - A cut pile fabric with vertical ribs; usually made of cotton
- v. - Stack in cords
- v. - Bind or tie with a cord
Cord is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in cord: C D O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cord:
10 words found using the letters in "Cord"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.