6 Definitions of Con
The definition of con, the meaning of the word Con:
Is con a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An argument opposed to a proposal
- n. - A person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- n. - A swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- v. - Deprive of by deceit
- v. - Commit to memory; learn by heart
- adv. - In opposition to a proposition, opinion, etc.
Con is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in con: C N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to con:
2 words found using the letters in "Con"
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.